lördag 31 juli 2010

Wow. Time really flies by. I've already been here for 2 weeks! But even though it feels like I've just gotten here, it feels like I've been away from home a lot longer than just 2 weeks...

Anyways. I've now a few more photos. Buuut Firefox seem to hate me, so I have to change to Explorer every time I want to upload photos ><'

So I'm gonna go out and take a few more photos, and then put those up tomorrow.

*goes of mumbling about stupidcomputersandstupidfirefoxandstupidphoneandstupideverythingelsethatIcanthinkofthatisstupid* (Cookie to the ones who can read that easy and loud at first try!)

1 kommentar:

  1. I am probably a little bit dyslectic (read every letter instead of seeing words), I'll get a cookie!
    Good for you that time flies, it almost always means "having a great time"!

    SvaraRadera